Join the AmCham Abu Dhabi for our most important business event of the year and let your voice be heard among industry leaders.
The AmCham Abu Dhabi Roundtable Summit brings together business and government leaders from across Abu Dhabi’s commercial spectrum to candidly discuss business opportunities and challenges in Abu Dhabi and identify key concerns and issues for those doing business in the Emirate.
Through this dialogue, delegates are able to identify specific business practices, laws, and government policies that can realistically be improved in order to further the goals of increasing foreign direct investment in the U.A.E., enhancing U.S.-U.A.E. commercial relations, and ultimately assisting the Emirate in achieving the ambitious development plans set forth in The U.A.E. Vision 2021 and The Abu Dhabi Vision 2030.
Click here to view a short clip from 10th Annual Roundtable Summit.
Roundtable Sector Breakouts:
- Arts, Culture & Education Oil & Gas
- Banking & Finance FDI/Trade (U.S. & U.A.E.)
- Cyber Innovation Healthcare
- Defense & Aerospace SME's
- 8:00 am Registration, Welcome Coffee & Networking
- 8:30 am VIP Meeting for Falcon Club Members with Ambassadors, Excellencies,
- speakers and select sponsors
- 9:00 am Keynotes and General Session
- 10:45 am Address by H.E. Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan
- Cabinet Member and Minister of Tolerance
- 11:00 am Roundtable Sector Breakouts
- 1:00 pm Keynote Lunch with U.A.E. Space Agency
- 2:00 pm Roundtable Report Summaries
- 3:00 pm Event Concludes
Silver: Northrop Grumman, Raytheon Emirates
Red: Oshkosh Defense
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
- Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Venue: Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi
- Cost: AED 1,100* for AmCham Abu Dhabi Members
- AED 1,500* for Non-Members
- AmCham Abu Dhabi Platinum Members may use their Platinum Passes for this event, please email email@example.com.
- RSVP: No later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- *Prices are inclusive of a Value Added Tax (VAT) rate of 5%
- This is a pre-paid event, your place will not be confirmed until payment is received.
CBC MEMBERS GET THE MEMBER'S RATE OF AED 1,100.
Please contact Rose, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02-6313604 to register.